How to Save Time in Photoshop with Actions
Are you tired of performing the same editing steps over and over again in Photoshop? If so, you should consider using actions to automate your workflow. In this tutorial from Portrait Creatives, Lili Amanda demonstrates how to record, save, and load an action in Photoshop.
What You Can Learn from this Video
In this video, you’ll learn how to:
- Record an action in Photoshop
- Save an action for future use
- Load an action into Photoshop
- Use button mode to make your actions even more efficient
What’s Cool About the Video
Lili Amanda demonstrates how easy it is to create a dodge and burn action in Photoshop. With just a few clicks, you can automate a complex editing process and save yourself valuable time. She also shows how to group layers and name them, which makes it easier to keep track of your workflow.
Techniques, Tools, Adjustment Layers, and Filters Used in the Video
- Recording an action: Lili Amanda demonstrates how to record an action in Photoshop by using the “Actions” panel.
- Curve adjustment layer: Lili Amanda shows how to use a curve adjustment layer to perform a dodge and burn effect.
- Inverting a layer mask: Lili Amanda demonstrates how to invert a layer mask to change the effect of an adjustment layer.
- Grouping layers: Lili Amanda shows how to group layers together and name them for easier organization.
- Button mode: Lili Amanda demonstrates how to use button mode to make your actions even more efficient.
Overall, this video is a great resource for anyone looking to save time in Photoshop. By using actions, you can automate your workflow and focus on the creative aspects of your editing process.
Watch more free tutorials:
In this tutorial video, Lili Amanda demonstrates how to use Camera Raw as a filter in Adobe Photoshop to edit a portrait photo. She shares her workflow on how to choose the best black and white preset, adjust highlights and shadows with curves, and use feather to blend everything smoothly. By watching this video, you
Learn how to use curves adjustment in Photoshop with these 5 tips! Discover how to adjust brightness, color correction, and style your photos with the versatile curves adjustment layer. This tutorial also covers dodge and burn techniques and adding contrast to your images. Improve your photo editing skills today!